I decided to go on spring break and visit a few areas. Unfortunately, that Florida car was heading NORTH!!! Of all places,I ended up in Pennsylvania in the snow! I can't get away from the stuff! So, I hitched a ride headed south and was able to get a few pictures of the sites. You'll see I went through Lorton, VA and saw the eiffel tower in Ashland, VA. Then I made a stop to check out Richmond. I'm hanging in there and having fun exploring. I'll find my way home one way or the other. Just be patient! More pictures on the way soon. Hugs to Dad, Jackson and Margaret
Monday, March 26, 2007
Spring Break
Hi mom, Sorry I've been out of touch, but I haven't had access to a computer.
I decided to go on spring break and visit a few areas. Unfortunately, that Florida car was heading NORTH!!! Of all places,I ended up in Pennsylvania in the snow! I can't get away from the stuff! So, I hitched a ride headed south and was able to get a few pictures of the sites. You'll see I went through Lorton, VA and saw the eiffel tower in Ashland, VA. Then I made a stop to check out Richmond. I'm hanging in there and having fun exploring. I'll find my way home one way or the other. Just be patient! More pictures on the way soon. Hugs to Dad, Jackson and Margaret




I decided to go on spring break and visit a few areas. Unfortunately, that Florida car was heading NORTH!!! Of all places,I ended up in Pennsylvania in the snow! I can't get away from the stuff! So, I hitched a ride headed south and was able to get a few pictures of the sites. You'll see I went through Lorton, VA and saw the eiffel tower in Ashland, VA. Then I made a stop to check out Richmond. I'm hanging in there and having fun exploring. I'll find my way home one way or the other. Just be patient! More pictures on the way soon. Hugs to Dad, Jackson and Margaret
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The photo taken between Twiggy's leg and tail showing a highway sign is hilarious!
Who's got him now?
I just saw these photos TODAY. Snow? Florida? Highway Driving? This is too much. Be safe, my prickly baby. Come home to mama soon.
Post a Comment